GSyndicates Media Menu
- GSyndicates Media Home
- GSyndicates Media Services
- ICC Inc. Media Services Portal
- Company Profile
- Project Management
- Project Archive
- Contact Shenica R. Graham,
Your Social Media Manager
Our Design Portfolio
GSyndicates Media does more than websites. We design apparel and accessories, create graphics, write creative copy, take interesting photos, and more!
- View our portfolio.
GSyndicates Media Services Portal: ICC
“GSyndicates Media is a creative powerhouse,Shenica R. Graham – Founder, GSyndicates
when you plug in, your vision gets brighter.”
The following proposal is for services to be performed by Shenica R. Graham, Web Designer, B.A., B.G.S. on behalf of GSyndicates Media (GSyndicates, LLC) and may not be used for any other purpose and or by any other person(s) without proper compensation to Shenica R. Graham and or GSyndicates, LLC. Violations may incur damages.
This site was last updated Monday, April 12th, 2021.
ICC: Suggested Website Upgrades
The following is a list of suggested upgrades to the ICC website. This is not an exhaustive list. Other needs may be identified with further analysis.
- Transfer ICC domain to WordPress.com.
- Directions (with street photos)
- Forms (see Forms category)
- Add images to all pages
- Page layouts (different per main category)
- Color scheme (blue – green: blue in homage to current color, and green to represent new beginning and life force nourishment)
- Appointment Booking Form
- Donor Registration Form
- Event Ticket Registration Form
- Feedback – How are we doing? Please rate your counseling experience, etc.
- Internship Application Form
- Online Giving Form
- Job Application Form
- Resume Upload Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Shopify Online Store – sell T-shirts, hats, books, mugs, and other merchandise bearing the ICC logo. This is a painless way to support ICC fundraising.
- Souvenir Book – About how ICC was born and is now working over a dozen years.
- Entrepreneurial Success Book – Book by CEO, life story to date and experience in growing counseling center.
Logo / Header
- Update Logo (spell out ICC meaning)
- Change site header / banner to cover photo
- Post Job Openings on Indeed to get access to more applicants
- Post Job Openings on ICC Website
- Offer Internships in exchange for experience and job reference
- Page Headers / Cover images (changes on every page)
- Building and location photos
- Team Photos (could substitute avatars for privacy purposes).
All pages need to have updated content with pictures. Additionally, the following pages should be added / updated.
- Appointment Booking (enable clients to book in-person or online appointments)
- Blog – Post articles throughout the month (At the end of the month, simply combine posts and there you will have your eNewsletter (always a re-cap of the previous month – send to all clients and community friends).
- Calendar – for organizational dates with public access. Include link to request appointment (for in-person or online appointment).
- Contact – form, details, and map on same page per location. This is more convenient for the user. Include a link to directions for both I-235 to Enos and University street access. Include a link to directions for Ames location.
- Frequently Asked Questions – answers
- Have a minimum of the following accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Zoom
- Twitter updates displayed on website
- Small Facebook banner displayed on website
- Links to all social media pages in the header and footer
- CEO Introduction
- Service Promotional Videos – One introductory video per service
- Instructional Videos – How to procedural videos to accompany Quick Start publications
- HIPPA Compliance