The Super Bagel Sandwich
The Super Bagel sandwich has as much flavor as fast food, without any help from your spice cabinet. This is a tasty breakfast time or anytime treat; yet it should be eaten sparingly (not every day) if you are counting calories. Once or twice in a two to three week period should not be overwhelming to your weight management program. Today is the first time I have indulged myself with this recipe in about a month. Another benefit however, is if you make the Super Bagel Sandwich yourself, it costs less than a comparable meal purchased pre-made. To reduce the calories, you could divide the bagel into two meals by eating one half at breakfast and the other half for lunch (for example).
Tupperware® CrystalWave (Item #1160) Soup Cup
Tupperware® Measuring cups (Item #708)
1 whole cinnamon raisin (or your favorite flavored) bagel
½ cup of sliced summer sausage
1 slice of Colby Jack (or your favorite flavored) cheese
- Heat summer sausage pieces on a microwave safe plate.
- Place summer sausage plate in the center of the microwave.
- Cook summer sausage for 45 seconds on high, then remove from microwave.
- Toast inner side of bagel (top and bottom).
- Place bagel pieces toasted side up on the plate.
- Place cheese slice on toasted side of bagel bottom.
- Place heated summer sausage pieces atop cheese slice.
- Crack one egg and pour into soup cup.
- Place soup cup with egg yolk and white in the center of the microwave (or separate yolk from white and use your preferred portion).
- If you keep the yolk in the soup cup, rock (turn from side to side) the container to break the yolk. (If you do not break the yolk, it will combust during cooking).
- Place the soup cup seal on the soup cup and open the vent on the seal.
- Cook egg for 1 minute on high, then remove soup cup from microwave. Cooking the egg in the soup cup makes a perfect egg-disc, approximately the same diameter as the bagel.
- Remove egg-disc from soup cup and place atop summer sausage slices.
- Place toasted top half of bagel atop egg-disc.
Serve & Enjoy!
Serve with pitted cherries or other fresh fruit and a smile.
To order the dishes and or utensils used in this lesson, contact your Tupperware Consultant. If you do not have a Consultant, please support my business at http://my2.tupperware.com/srgraham.
MESSAGE IN THE MIX
Principles: 1) The anointing destroys the yoke of bondage. 2) You destroy (break) the yolk when you rock (turn the dish forth and back) the container.
Devotional Reading: Galatians 5:1-15
Memory Verse: Isaiah 10:27 – “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”
Sharing Is Caring: Share today’s devotional, memory verse and your super bagel sandwich with a friend.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Behold,
I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. 6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor
uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. 7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? 8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. 9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. 10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be. 11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased. 12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you. 13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
The yoke of bondage is designed by Satan to break your spirit toward God, that you may be burdened with the cares of this world. Though Christ said, cast your cares upon Him, if you accept the yoke of bondage, you will feel that you carry the weight of the world. It is not the will of God that you carry the world. You are to pray for the world and walk in the Spirit of liberty as the LORD gives you freedom. The anointing destroys the yoke of bondage and ushers in deliverance to empower your faith walk led by the Holy Spirit from God. Note that the word states the yoke shall be DESTROYED, and not just broken. Something broken can possibly be repaired. If the yoke of bondage was simply broken, it might be reparable by the evils of the enemy. However, a yoke that is destroyed is utterly ruined, demolished, and beyond repair. When the anointing destroys the yoke of bondage, that is the last word on your slavery to sin. If you do not willingly yoke yourself again, you can no longer be bound because the yoke is completely devastated and without power because of the Spirit of God. Receive deliverance.
Copyrighted © 2013 by Shenica Graham | Blog Books