The WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program is an extension of the Biblical Foundations Programs. Biblical Wisdom Keepers is a Bible study book club and leadership program designed to identify and train Bible-based teachers, counselors and prayer warriors. The curriculum is centered on wisdom as principally gained through the book of Proverbs. Students complete 19 credits beyond the Level 8 certification to graduate and receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 9 Certificate.
Level 9 Overview
- Theme: Prayer and intercession
- Color: Blue
- Symbol: A blue lantern
- Prerequisite: Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 8
- Daily Proverbs: Read Proverbs 24 – 25 (at minimum) every day
- Significance: Students at this level have made a formal, public, and personal commitment to carry the important burden of prayer for all Biblical Wisdom Keepers, missionaries foreign and domestic, for the United States of America, for every nation and for all people. These are the prayer warriors who will be standing in the gap for their families, communities and even for their enemies, for world leaders and citizens of the world. Level 8 students signify by their wearing of the blue Stoll and or Blue Lantern that they are dedicated to cultivating a life of prayer in their own Christian walk, and in the lives of others.
Level 9 Daily Proverbs
|Lesson ID||Daily Reading||Hrs.||Overview|
|BWKLIDP||Proverbs Chapter 24||1||Daily proverbs are to be read and reflected upon each day, for the duration of the level learning. Students should also journal thoughts and reflections as they are reading. The goal is to memorize the book of Proverbs by the time the student completes the 12th (highest) level of Biblical Wisdom Keepers training. “Hrs.” is the suggested daily commitment in order to accomplish the goal (e.g. 1 hour devoted to each chapter, for a total of three study hours each day, repeated every day that the student is at the current level of study.|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 25||1|
Level 9 Curriculum
Biblical Wisdom Keepers: Level 9 – 19 credits
|Course ID||Course Title||Cr.||Course Foundation|
|WKL9001||The Lord’s Prayer||1|
|WKL9002||The Prayer of St. Francis||1|
|WKL9004||Speaking, Writing, and Singing Prayers||2|
|WKL9005||Praying in the Spirit||1|
|WKL9006||Prayers That Cannot Be Uttered||1|
|WKL9007||The 23rd Psalm||1|
|WKL9008||The Prayers of Daniel||1|
|WKL9009||The Prayers of David||1|
|WKL9010||The Prayer of Jabez||1|
|WKL9012||The Fourth Watch||1|
|WKL9014||The Watchman & Watchwoman||1|
|WKL9015||The Prayer of Faith||1|
|WKL9016||Your Prayer Closet||1|
18 Courses | Credits =
Course Duration & Distribution
- Ideally, Level 9 classes are taught daily, Monday – Friday.
- Taking the suggested 18-course curriculum, students are encouraged to complete the Level 1 Certification in 18 weeks, or one semester.
- Students begin in the Spring semester, completing 18 courses, for a total of 18 credits.
Certification & Recognition
- Successful students receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Specialist 3 Certification after completing the Level 9 curriculum and all its requisites.
- Level 9 Graduates receive an exclusive Blue Lantern patch, lapel pin, charm (necklace or bracelet), or other symbolic recognition (different graduating classes may receive different recognition at the Dean’s discretion).
- Graduates may purchase exclusive, Blue Lantern apparel and other paraphernalia at a discounted rate from the official WiSeekU store.