Graham-Kamondo-Morris Family Bible Study
Notes From Saturday, February 6, 2021 (Day 3)
- Emanuel opened the study with prayer.
Lesson Topics: Jeremiah, Joshua, Judges, Gifts of The Spirit
- Jeremiah – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah
- Joshua – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua
- Judges – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Judges
Songs We Sang
- “Protector” (Kim Walker Smith)
- On Time God
Bible Project Video Lessons
- Overview Jeremiah – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSK36cHbrk0&vl=sr
- Overview Joshua – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOqJlFF_eU&vl=fi
- Overview Judges – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOYy8iCfIJ4
This document includes the scripture readings used in today’s lesson.
- Protector – https://goheirforce.com/2020/08/17/protector/
- Joshua’s Commission – https://goheirforce.com/devotionals/daily-reading-plan/desert-wanderings/joshuas-commission/
- Stir Up The Gift – https://goheirforce.com/devotionals/daily-reading-plan/how-to-live-for-jesus/stir-up-the-gift/
- Pride. Noun. A feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired. “Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken.” Jeremiah 13:5
- Reflection. A serious thought or consideration (about what you may have done or experienced, and how it affects other people).
- Calamity. An event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. Chaos.
- Transgression. An act that goes against a law, rule, or code of conduct; an offense. An offence against God – sin.
- Obedient. Complying or willing to comply with orders or requests; submissive to another’s will.
- We agreed to include Emanuel’s maternal Grandparents’ name in our family study title.
- Emanuel closed the study with Prayer.
Image Source: 365 Seeds of Promise by Shenica R. Graham.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Contact WiSeekU for more information.
© WiSeekU. All Rights Reserved.